Job Reference: 4245
We are seeking a Senior SOC Analyst in New York, NY. If you are interested please apply NOW!
Our client is a well established developer, and marketer of entertainment for consumers. Their products are made for computers, consoles, phones, tablets and more. They deliver products through retail, digital and online platforms, and streaming services.
Our client is building out their SOC team and is seeking a Senior SOC Analyst. The senior analyst will hunt for threats, always with an eye towards improving alert quality, and automate responses as needed.
- Perform security monitoring and incident response of cyber security events
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Find new threats and vulnerabilities with potential to impact the monitored environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Prioritize multiple tasks and formulate responses/recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Optimize and tune security monitoring and detection rules and thresholds to improve fidelity of alerts
- Automate task to improve workflow quality and efficiency as appropriate
- Prioritize multiple tasks and formulate responses/recommendations to labels and team members in a fast-paced environment
- Scripting languages (Python, Powershell, ect)
- GCIA, GCIH, GMON or related certifications
- Bachelors degree in related fields
If you are interested in please apply now! If you know of any referrals who maybe a better fit for this role please send them the link and have them apply. Here at Tiro, we specialize in cybersecurity placements and work to provide a top service for all clients and candidates.
Tiro Security is a specialist in Cyber Security staffing and professional services company. Formed in 2012, headquartered on the West Coast and helping clients all over the USA, Cyber Security is ALL we do. Tiro Security is extremely active in the cybersecurity industry and regularly speaks as experts on staffing, careers, and retaining talent at major conferences including DEFCON, ISC2 Congress, ShellCon, BSides, and RSA
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed