This company is filled with some of the brightest minds in the business that have delivered some of the most popular games. When some of the best studios in the world seek to protect their investments and create a safe and fair gaming experience for their gamers, only the best in the field can get the job done.
The security team at this company is a forward-thinking group of experts who handle the challenge of protecting multiple products (games) on multiple platforms (e.g. Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) from several studios and taking care of our gamers across the world.
We fill our team with those who not only know significantly more about security, privacy, online safety, cheating and fraud in the world of gaming than others but also understand the intersection of these concepts with product development, business operations and industry drivers at large.
If you’re a top-tier security expert who wants to be part of a driven protect, detect and response team in a highly dynamic business environment, we welcome you to join our team and make a landmark difference.
What We Need:
This company is looking for a Security Operations expert that can contribute to the design of a global Security Operations program and help bring it to life with cutting-edge security monitoring technologies and techniques.
You will need expertise with enterprise security tools like SIEM, Next-Gen Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanning Solutions and Security Automation/Orchestration. You will also possess the knowledge and experience to be able to monitor and maintain a robust Security Operations program for a geographically distributed and diverse infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Monitor, audit and maintain the company’s Security Operation Center systems
- Monitor, track, and analyze networks/systems for potential security violations and respond to all such incidents
- Deep analysis of security events and malware reverse engineering
- Act as subject matter expert for information security events and or incidents
- Ensure security event SLA’s are met
- Report security trends and or problems to management
- Participate in on-call rotation for security incidents
- Research emerging threats that apply to the company and the gaming industry in general
- Participate in security root cause analysis and follow-up
- Research novel approaches to complex problems and deploy solutions to solve those problems
- Develop, maintain and run Security Operations reports and alerts
- Create executive dashboards for vulnerability assessment, patch management and incident response
- Develop correlation rules, tuning policies, automation and application logic for Security Operations systems
- Assist in developing the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and appropriate policies, standards and plans
- Engineer technological and process improvements for Security Operations
- Improve and maintain the Vulnerability Management Program and decrease vulnerabilities in the environment
- Automate common Security Operations tasks
- Develop and maintain a Threat Hunting program to discover the unknown
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 7+ years of Information Security experience in a hands-on Analyst/Engineer role
- Previous experience with creating, tuning and monitoring SIEM systems including technologies such as: Splunk, QRadar, Nitro, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Next Generation Firewall Threat Platforms
- Previous Security Analyst / engineering experience working in a global enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience with anti-virus, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, Active Directory, web proxies, vulnerability scanning solutions and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments
- Experience with DDoS mitigation strategies and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and Windows operation systems, TCP/IP, packet analysis tools (Wireshark, etc.), databases and web applications /servers
- Working knowledge of web application security standards (OWASP)
- Knowledge of generally accepted forensic practices and tools
- Previous experience with pen-testing / vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Knowledge of standard frameworks for incident handling e.g. NIST 800-61
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable success working within a diverse team environment
- Ability to participate in on-call rotations and work off hours as needed
- Experience with SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, public and private cloud technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to analyze problems and engineer solutions that keep the company secure without over encumbering the business
- Travel occasionally