A tech company based on the West Coast is seeking a highly skilled Security Operations Analyst for their team in Las Vegas, NV. The successful incumbent will have a background in security within a highly dynamic business environment.
You will need expertise with enterprise security tools like SIEM, Next-Gen Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanning Solutions and Security Automation/Orchestration. You will also possess the knowledge and experience to be able to monitor and maintain a robust Security Operations program for a geographically distributed and diverse infrastructure.
- Monitoring, auditing and maintaining SOC systems
- Analyzing networks and systems for vulnerabilities
- Respond to incidents, including on-call rotation
- Research industry-specific emerging threats
Experience Must Haves:
- 6+ years of Security Analyst or Engineer
- Previously creating, tuning and monitoring SIEM systems including technologies such as Splunk & QRadar
- DDoS mitigation strategies and solutions
- Linux and Windows operation systems, TCP/IP, packet analysis tools, databases and web applications/servers
- OWASP top 10
- NIST 800-61
- Strong communication
Relocation assistance is potentially offered
Some travel may be required