Our client in the Entertainment Industry is looking for a Senior Incident Response Analyst.
This position will spearhead investigations relating to malware, intrusion, information theft, denial of service, data breaches, and other incidents. They will work with the SOC in order to assess and remedy incidences. This position is responsible for handling incident response duties and driving initiatives.
- Incident response handling and directing departments during security incidents
- Forensic investigations
- Identifying and remediating gaps
- Basic programming and develop scripts
- Create incident response processes, procedures, guidelines, and solutions.
- Minimal travel
- Forensic tools
- Cyber threats
- Threat intelligence
- Malware analysis and attack techniques
- Enterprise logging solutions
- Identifying anomalies
- Programing in at least one of the following: C, C++, C#, Java, .NET, SQL, Python, ASM
- Scripting in at least of the following: Perl, Bash, PHP, WMI
- Security testing tools
- Problem solving
- Malware analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience