Our client is a well-known and highly respected global think tank based in L.A.’s Westside that is recruiting for an Information Security Architect.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced security analyst who has worked in DoD or dealt with classified information in some other environment. This person will have experience defending organizations against state sponsored cyber threats.
- Monitoring the network for anomalous activity
- IDS / IPS
- Defense against Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Malware and reverse engineering a bonus
- Wireshark or TCP Dump
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)