An early stage startup is seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer to build and own their cloud security program in San Francisco. The successful incumbent will be experienced in designing, building, and operating an AWS-based platform interacting with PAN.
Client will consider Cloud Infrastructure Engineer experts with an interest in cloud security.
This position is a full-time, permanent position with competitive pay, flexible hours, full benefits including 401K, 30% annual performance bonus, and equity with res.
- 3+ years AWS infrastructure
- Palo Alto firewalls
- 2+ yrs experience manual code review and analysis
- EC2, ECS, S3, LBS, API Gateway, VPC, IAM, CloudTrail, CloudWatch
- Strong communication: ability to influence management
- Ability to work in a team environment
Nice to Have:
- Python, C++
- Incident Response
- Linux and MacOS
- FinTech or financial services