Job Reference: 4256
A fast-growing SaaS is seeking a Senior Software/Product/Application Security Engineer for their growing team to be based in the Bay Area or potentially fully remote (on a case by case basis). The successful incumbent will be experienced in mobile and web application development languages for code review, tools, and remediation.
This position is a full-time, permanent position with very competitive pay, flexible hours, full benefits including 401K, commuter benefits, annual performance bonus, and substantial RSUs (publicly traded).
- 3+ years of application security
- API Security
- Linux & Windows experience
- Application Frameworks: Golang, PHP, Java, Python, or Ruby
- Scripting: Python, Shell Script, or Perl
- SaaS environment experience: public or private cloud
- 2+ yrs experience manual code review and analysis
- OWASP top 10
- Strong communication: ability to influence management
- Ability to work alongside Developers
Tiro Security is a specialist in Cyber Security staffing and professional services company. Formed in 2012, headquartered on the West Coast and helping clients all over the USA, Cyber Security is ALL we do. Tiro Security is extremely active in the cybersecurity industry and regularly speaks as experts on staffing, careers, and retaining talent at major conferences including DEFCON, ISC2 Congress, ShellCon, BSides, and RSA
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed