Job Reference: 4603
Tiro Security is building out a security team with an award winning SaaS. We are looking for a senior security engineer who is knowledgeable in AWS, DevOps, Ruby on Rails, privacy and security.
This fully remote position offers competitive salary, full benefits, generous equity, unlimited paid vacation with the option to work from one of their regional nationwide offices.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience with data privacy laws,
- 7+ years of experience with AWS services, Ruby on Rails, Apache, Nginx, Snowflake, data Analytics, PostgreSQL tech stacks
- 7+ years of experience with software engineering
- 7+ years of experience with Threat modeling, SDLC, Security Vulnerabilities
- 7+ years of experience with security products and internal security tools
- Certifications are a plus
What you will do:
- Understand and manage the customer's security and privacy data
- Work closely with the security, privacy, legal and data engineering teams.
- Mentor security and privacy engineers
- Work on security and privacy projects both independently and collaboratively.
Tiro Security is a specialist in Cyber Security staffing and professional services company. Formed in 2012, headquartered on the West Coast and helping clients all over the USA, Cyber Security is ALL we do. Tiro Security is extremely active in the cybersecurity industry and regularly speaks as experts on staffing, careers, and retaining talent at major conferences including DEFCON, ISC2 Congress, ShellCon, BSides, and RSA
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed