The Principal Security Architect will be a key member of the Security Operations team focused on hardening systems, architecting and implementing tools to improve the corporate and production systems.
The ideal candidate must have experience managing and maintaining large scale Linux environment, preferably environments that involve systems hardening, log processing, patch management, and vulnerability management. Must have experience running and implementing enterprise security tools in AWS.
- Liaise with stakeholders on drafting and implementing security policies and controls
- Create security requirements that develop tools which align strategic visions with practical execution
- Mentor, grow, and develop next generation of security team
- Build, Design, and implement security best practices in AWS
- Partner with various teams to identify, plan, and implement security best practices
- Manage and implement identity management and distribution systems for SSH keys
- Identify potential security issues. Provide mitigation strategies
- Develop and implement security tools and scripts to restructure routine security processes
BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Expert level of experience with bash and Python
- Proven track record of managing security within AWS
- Thorough understanding of Linux
- Deep understanding of Internet protocols including HTTP and TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Operating System internals (memory management, TCP/IP stack, scheduling