Overview of Duties:
- End-to-end ownership of all Security Services and Solutions developed for commercial adoption including WAF & Application Layer DDoS.
- Competitive Intelligence – Enhance and development the company’s knowledge of the security solutions industry inclusive but not limited to WAF, sources of competition, and how the company is/could be differentiated. Matrix of features and capabilities most relevant for targeting segments.
- Productization of WAF and Application Layer DDoS – Coordinate the development of pre-sales collateral working closely with Sales and Marketing: Positioning/value prop materials, Sales Presentations, Training, Data/Fact Sheets, etc.
- Provide guidance and training around operational logistics with regards to running a WAF and Application Layer DDoS service and the security services discipline
- Product Evangelism – Socialize WAF and Application Layer DDoS and security across the org. Including pre-launch preparation and management of Beta Program.
- SME Development – Figure out how we’re going to develop internal SME’s by looking at potential relationships with third party managed service providers, industry experts, and designing a strategy for how to get there.
- Development of pre-sales & pre-implementation processes, training, technical discovery and other tools for SE’s and AM’s. Process and tools for collection of site/application discovery. Creation of repository for collection and reference for these artifacts. Mining of collected data to refine tools/training on an ongoing basis.
- Setting forth strategies for flexibly monetizing a WAF service and other relevant security services.
- Product Requirements feedback for Enterprise and Commerce spaces – Help identify feature/function gaps required for revenue success.
- Competitive Intelligence/Assessment* Named-account engagement support – To be determined with Sales Management.
- Identify Pro-Serve opportunities and how those services will complement the success of a commercial WAF product.
- Determine how the company will approach the re-sell market with regards to Security Services.
- Trustwave Partnership Management for commercial rules, cross-selling engagements, and WAF validation.