Job Reference: 4242
Are you passionate about product management and relentless when it comes to delivering great outcomes for your customers? Do you sweat the details and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment? We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Platform Security team.
This is an opportunity to shape the features and experiences that make up our next-generation security enhancements and product offerings. Your technical acumen, customer empathy and strong experience in software security will help you thrive as an individual contributor as you work closely with engineering teams with a specific focus on built-in platform functionality which helps ensure that our customers and partners can trust to keep their information secure in a highly reliable and performant manner.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with product management, engineering, and design teams to formulate our product vision, strategy, roadmap, define new experiences, and enhance existing functionality.
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of epics and user stories, and be data-driven in prioritizing features and quality improvements
- Be the voice of the customer when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market materials
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake of new releases
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- 2+ years experience with encryption, authentication, or authorization concepts and technologies
- Working knowledge of common compliance security regulations and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, EU Cybersecurity Act, GDPR, FedRAMP and PCI
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
Tiro Security are a specialist Cyber Security staffing and professional services company. Formed in 2012, headquartered on the West Coast and helping clients all over the USA, Cyber Security is ALL we do. Tiro Security is extremely active in the cyber security industry and regularly speaks as experts on staffing, careers and retaining talent at major conferences including DEFCON, ISC2 Congress, ShellCon, BSides and RSA.
Whether you are a candidate looking to move or a client looking to access the best talent, choose a company that truly understands what you do…. choose Tiro Security.
Tiro Security is a specialist in Cyber Security staffing and professional services company. Formed in 2012, headquartered on the West Coast and helping clients all over the USA, Cyber Security is ALL we do. Tiro Security is extremely active in the cybersecurity industry and regularly speaks as experts on staffing, careers, and retaining talent at major conferences including DEFCON, ISC2 Congress, ShellCon, BSides, and RSA
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed