A well-known Enterprise is seeking an experienced Information Security Architect for their rapidly growing cyber security team in Seattle. This position plays an integral role in defining and assessing the organization’s security strategy, architecture and practices. The InfoSec Architect will be required to translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security objectives under the direction of the CISO.
- Minimum of 8 yrs in an engineering/architect role
- Experience with architecture tools
- Direct, hands-on experience managing security infrastructure (firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM)
- Verifiable experience manually reviewing application code for security vulnerabilities.
- Direct experience with vulnerability management tools
- Experience with threat-modeling
- PCI, ISO 27001/2, SOC2, HIPAA