Job Reference: 4489
A fast-growing SaaS is seeking a skilled AWS DevSecOps Engineer for their growing team to be fully remote with minimal travel (or based in 1 of 3 locations). The successful incumbent will be experienced in cloud-based web and mobile application security and site reliability. Must have experience working with DevOps teams and a passion for communication.
This position is a full-time, permanent position with competitive pay, flexible hours, full benefits including 401K, commuter benefits, annual performance bonus, and equity with res.
- 5+ years of application security, DevSecOps or related sSDLC and CI/CD experience
- Writing APIs
- Tools: Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Burp Suite, Consul, Terraform
- Linux & Windows experience
- Object-oriented coding experience
- SaaS environment experience with AWS
- OWASP top 10
- Strong communication: ability to influence management
- Proven ability to work alongside Developers
Tiro Security is a specialist in Cyber Security staffing and professional services company. Formed in 2012, headquartered on the West Coast and helping clients all over the USA, Cyber Security is ALL we do. Tiro Security is extremely active in the cybersecurity industry and regularly speaks as experts on staffing, careers, and retaining talent at major conferences including DEFCON, ISC2 Congress, ShellCon, BSides, and RSA
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed