The Cyber Security Architect will deliver and manage large, complex Identity and Access Management programs in the areas of Provisioning/De-provisioning, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Access Governance, Single Sign On, Analytics, and API Management. The individual will leverage leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting aggressive growth.
• Guide design, development and support of Identity and Access Management solutions including provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, Analytics, Highly Privileged Accounts, Single Sign On, Directory, API Management, ETL, Unix authentication
• Build strategy for Identity and Access Management services that are robust and scalable to support the employees, contractors, partners and customers
• Maintain security and risk controls
• Work closely with Software Architects to propose solutions and provide strategic technical direction across the team
• Overall accountability for team delivery and technical support
• Lead and develop team members
• Occasional off-hours support may be necessary to address outages, pressing system issues, or scheduled deployments
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Directory Services and Identity Management technologies.
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience leading technical initiatives and technical team.
• Advanced level of knowledge with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods and security concepts
• Unix/Linux server administration experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration and deployment.
• Demonstrated experience with Privileged Access Management platforms
• Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
• 4-year degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or 4+ years of IT experience preferred.
• Advanced level of knowledge with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• MAC OSX Administration and mobility experience using policy-based security
• Cloud experience (AWS, AZURE) deploying/supporting applications.
• MS SQL Server DBA experience.
• At least 2 years broader IT experience in a field such as application development, infrastructure management, or related fields in addition to experience in Security technologies.
• Experience with virtual and meta directory technologies.
• Experience with enterprise identity management products.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
• Strong communication / leadership skills.
• Experience in designing, implementing and architecting global, large-scale applications, which span. Multiple businesses (B2B or B2C) that meet complex business unit requirements, and preferably in complex enterprise environments.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working with vendors to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions.
• Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders.
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change and confronts.