We are excited to announce that one of our Co-Founders Kris Rides will be speaking at the IANS CISO Round-table event in Downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday 15th May.
Kris will be discussing “Overcoming Challenges to Build a High Performing Team” with a select group of CISOs.
During this 1:1 interview, IANS CEO Phil Gardner will talk with Kris Rides, CEO of Tiro Security, focusing on the following discussion topics:
- Current challenges facing CISOs looking to build a high performing team
- Factors that most likely hinder a company when hiring staff
- Techniques to drive more quality job applicants
- Common reasons cyber security staff leave companies
- Staff retention best practices
- Getting the most out of your relationship with a recruiting agency
The CISO Round-table is invite only but you can find out more about whats planned and also how to attend the 2 days conference here.
Tiro Security are a Los Angeles based Information Security company whose recruitment arm helps businesses build and retain Cyber Security teams in a marketplace driven by hard to find candidates. If you would like to discuss this having Tiro Security work with your business please contact us.